For students in secondary and upper secondary education in Andhra Pradesh, the state government has launched a portal called AP Career Portal. The Andhra Pradesh government’s Department of School Education, together with UNICEF just launched the portal online employment board. The AP Career Guidance Portal will provide easy access to a range of different sorts of career information for students in grades 9 through 12. The portal will also provide students the option to connect with their professors. Students will gain from account-specific portals in a variety of ways. In this article, we will discuss eligibility, documents, benefits, and registration procedure.
Overview AP Career Portal
|Name of Portal||AP Career Guidance|
|Launched By||Andhra Pradesh Education Department|
|Beneficiaries||Students in 9th and 12th|
|Objective||To digitize the land registration|
AP Career Portal
A portal for career guidance was built by the Andhra Pradesh educational system. Information on a job, courses, scholarships and institutions is available on this page. State students in grades 9 through 12 can access this portal to learn about careers and course options. These facts are available on the AP Career App and AP Career Portal. For students to use the Andhra Pradesh career counseling portal, they must provide their student ID and password. On the portal, students may find out about career guidance, schooling, internships and scholarships. For students in grades 9 through 12, Andhra Pradesh has a career portal.
We are all aware that many students are eager to learn more about their potential future vocations and the classes they will enroll in. Students may get information on a range of different disciplines on the portal. Using the AP Career Guidance Portal, students may learn more about the application process and admission exams. This portal provides information about more than 1,200 available scholarships, fellowships and competitions for those who want to continue higher education in India or overseas.
The objective of AP Career Portal
The main objective of this portal is during this special educational period brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic outbreak, students need to learn about a range of employment options. Students may log in, browse material, ask questions and apply for different career pathways through the portal.
Benefits of AP Career Portal
The Benefits of this portal are given below:
- Students from middle and high schools can use the AP career portal.
- According to their goals and skills, the Andhra Pradesh job advising portal will help youngsters find work opportunities In the official portal, you may register online for more than 1000 employment possibilities, counseling, skill development services and job fairs.
- Users of this network will have access to mentors from recognized professional and vocational schools.
- Students would have a better understanding of available courses and careers.
- The secondary and high school students in the state benefit from this Portal.
- UNICEF is committed to assisting successful learning projects.
- Information on more than 1,200 available scholarships may be found on the portal.
- More than 21,000 different colleges, 1150 distinct admissions tests, and 1150 distinct vocational institutions are available to students.
The Eligibility Criteria for this portal are given below:
- Users must be both Andhra Pradesh residents and citizens of India.
- A student must be the user.
- To create an account on the site, students must be enrolled in the 9th, 10th, 11th, or 12th grades.
The documents needed for this portal are given below:
- The applicant’s Passport size Photograph
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Date of Birth
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
Registration Procedure for AP Career Portal
- Simply keep in mind the following procedures to sign up for the portal:
- First of all, you have to visit the Official website Of the career portal
- The home page will be loaded on your screen
- The applicant to pick the option to register
- A new web page appears on your screen
- Enter all the required information
- If you proceed in this manner, you will be able to complete the AP career portal registration process.
- First, you have to visit the Official website Of the career portal
- The home page will be loaded on your screen
- You have to select login option
- The login form will appear on your screen
- You have to enter your student ID and password, if you are a new user the password is the same 123456
- You can use the portal’s services after logging in
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?