In Andhra Pradesh state, the new scheme has been launched by the state government. The name of the scheme is “Andhra Pradesh Agrigold Scheme 2022”. The government will provide financial help to gold victims in Andhra Pradesh state.
Recently, the state Government of Andhra Pradesh has announced that the government is going to provide agrigold victims on 24th August 2021. The government will release the payment to all the beneficiaries of this scheme. Under this scheme, the government will provide.
All the payments will be clear till 24 August 2021. All the candidates who want to get the benefit of the scheme, have to visit their local village and bacteria to enrol their names under the scheme. With the enrollment of your name, you can easily get the benefit of the scheme.
This latest announcement will be made by Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy. The beneficiaries of this scheme will get the amount in their bank account. Agri gold victims of Andhra Pradesh will get benefit from this scheme.
Through this article, today we are going to provide you with all the information on Agri gold victims’ payment status, beneficiary status, eligibility and all the related information about aP Agri gold payment 2022.
Short Details of AP Agrigold Victims Scheme 2022
|Scheme Name:||Agriculture Victim Scheme|
|State Name:||Andhra Pradesh|
|Last Date for Registration:||12 August 2021|
|Payment Date:||24th August 2021|
|Beneficiary List Status:||Available|
AP YSR Agrigold Payment Status 2022
In Andhra Pradesh state, Agri gold scheme online process will be started on 6th August 2021. If you are interested and want to get the benefit of the scheme, you can apply for the scheme before the last date. You have to complete your registration process, after that, you will be eligible to get the benefit of the agriculture gold victim scheme of Andhra Pradesh.
First of all, the candidate has to enrol their name in the village or the word secretariat of the state. The financial help under the scheme will be provided to the beneficiaries in their bank accounts.
The budget for agrigold scheme is 500 crore rupees. The Chief Minister of the state will launch it on 24th August 2022.
The interested candidates will get information about how they can apply for the YSR Agri gold victims scheme. After Online you can check “AP Agrigold Beneficiary Status. The payment status of the Agri gold victims scheme is going to release on the 24th. Candidate can check your name in
Beneficiary list. To check the beneficiary you need to visit the official website of the screen.
Required Documents for AP Agrigold Scheme
When You will apply for this scheme, at the time you need some required documents you have to submit. A list of the document is given below:-
- Aadhar card of the applicant
- Bank account number
- Original claim bonds
- Order of pay
- Identity proof certificate
- Receipt of enrollment amount
You have to attach the required documents along with the application form and have to submit it to your village ward.
YSR Agrigold Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant should be a permanent citizen of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Applicants should be an Agri gold victim of the state.
- The people who will pay 10000 to 20000 rupee at the time of enrollment, are eligible to apply for Andhra Pradesh Agri gold payment status.
- The candidate who has already gotten the benefit of the first phase of the scheme is eligible to apply for the scheme.
- Verification of Andhra Pradesh bol payment status will be verified by the Andhra Pradesh CID.
Application Form of AP Agrigold Victim Scheme 2022
The candidates who want to get the benefit of this scheme, need to apply before the last date of registration under the YSR agrigold victims scheme.
- To apply for the scheme, the last date is 12th august 2021.
- First of all, you need to visit the village ward volunteer.
- There you have to submit bank passbook details, submission of receipt amount, aadhar card, pay order and all the required documents which we have already discussed in the paragraph.
- This document will be submitted along with the registration form.
- The registration form will be filled out by the village volunteer.
- You have to complete the president of the process from 6 August to 12 August 2021.
Online Registration for Agrigold Scheme 2022
The candidate who wants to take benefit from this scheme can visit the village ward Secretariat.
- From there you will get the registration form. You have to enter complete information on it and have to attach the required documents with it.
- The registration form will be plated by the village ward member.
- Now submit the form to the village ward member.
- After successful submission of the registration form, you can check Agrigold payment status online.
AP Agrigold Victims Payment Status 2022
In the recent announcement by the Chief Minister of the state, it is going to credit some financial help to all the agrigold victims. This is the second instalment of the scheme.
- The candidates who have already applied for the scheme can check their Andhra Pradesh Agri gold payment status which is going to release on 24th August 2021.
- Registration for the scheme will be closed on 12th August 2021.
- Payment under the scheme will be transferred directly to the bank accounts of beneficiaries of the scheme.
- The government is going to credit this amount.
- The beneficiaries can check their payment status online by visiting the official website of the scheme.
Agrigold Victim Scheme Beneficiary List 2022
The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh state announced that “Agrigold scheme victim payment status will be released on 24th August 2021.
- The people who will submit the agrigold amount will be on the beneficiary list.
- To check the beneficiary list agrigold scheme 2022, you need to visit the official website of the scheme.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option “AP agrigold victims beneficiary list”.
- After that, on your screen, you will get the list of Agri gold victims scheme 2022.
Now you can check the beneficiary list of the beneficiaries and payment status online. The related information is now available at the portal of the Agrigold scheme @cid.appolice.gov.in. If you do not get the information about the scheme then you can call the helpline that is provided by the department. You just need to provide your basic information regarding your documents and after that, you will get the status of your payment.
Helpline Number of Agrigold Scheme
If you have any query or any question in your mind, you can contact on this helpline number. This is the toll-free number which is released for the people for help.
|Helpline Number:||1800 425 3875|
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?