We all know that the infection of corona in our country is increasing very fast, in view of this growing outbreak, the state of Andhra Pradesh has been installed. Due to the entire public downfall in Andhra Pradesh, the people of the state are not allowed to move out and it has become difficult to get the necessary services. In view of this, the Government of Andhra Pradesh has started the facility of AP ePass for the persons of the state. All the state’s people who want to travel during lockdown due to need, or who are associated with essential services, and all of them want to continue their services, all the online government website (ServiceOnline.gov.in) and apply for Andhra Pradesh ePass. If you want to apply for this AP ePass, then our article will have to be read carefully.
Overview of AP Curfew Pass
|Scheme Name||Andhra Pradesh ePass|
|Launched By||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||People of State|
|Objective||Curfew Pass Registration|
|Benefits||Online Application Procedure|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt. Schemes|
AP ePass Application Form
Considering the increasing number of cases of covid-19 in Andhra Pradesh, the state government is taking definite steps to prevent corona infection, and with this, the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh increased the lockdown till 18th May 2021 Have given. Due to this public down, the citizens of the state do not have to face any kind of trouble and for the availability of their necessities like food, milk, and health services, the state government has started AP ePass for the people related to all the necessary facilities. If you want to apply for Andhra Pradesh ePass, then you have to apply by going to the serviceOnline.gov.in started by the government.
(ServiceOnline.gov.in) Purpose of AP e-Pass
Our entire India is under lockdown. In this situation, the Center and all the State Governments are taking various other steps to ensure the availability of all necessary food and medical services. In this situation, several guidelines have been issued by the Andhra Pradesh state government. In order to provide all the necessary services due to this lock-down, the Government of Andhra Pradesh has started the facility of AP ePass registration for grocery/milk/chemist service providers. By registering this AP Curfew Pass, any service provider can offer its services to the people of the state without any hassle, if you are a grocery or similar shop and you want to get AP Lockdown Pass, then on the official website have to go.
Required Documents for AP Lockdown ePass
- Voter ID Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Traveling Tickets
- Aadhar Card
- Valid Passport
- Copy of Wedding Card in case of marriage invitations
- Admission card, or institute card for students
- Medical report in case of patients
- Death certificate for attention funeral
- Accommodation Proof
- Letter from Government authorities for essential service exemptions
Apply for Andhra Pradesh ePass
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Government of Andhra Pradesh. After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option of Apply e Paas. Now a new page will open in front of you.
- After this, you have to enter your mobile number on this page, now an OTP will come on your number and you have to enter it.
- After this, your coronavirus curfew e-pass online registration form will open.
- In this form, you have to enter all the information asked, and you have to click on the submit button.
- After you click submit, your AP ePass registration will be completed.
- After this, your information will be scrutinized by the government and you will be given an e-pass.
Check Andhra Pradesh ePass Application Status at ServiceOnline.gov.in
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of ServiceOnline.gov.in. After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option for the track application. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to enter all the information asked, after filling in all the information you have to click on the Verify button.
- If the Andhra Pradesh government has approved your application, you will also be given the option to download it.
- If your application will be rejected, you will have to apply for your AP ePass once again.
District wise Apply for AP Lockdown Pass
|YSR Kadapa district||https://kadapa.ap.gov.in/|
We hope that you will definitely find information related to AP Curfew Pass beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?