Dear Applied Candidates Allahabad High Court RO ARO Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2021 Download PDF in Allahabad High Court Review Officer (RO), Assistant Review Officer (ARO) Previous Year Question Papers available below the page. Get the Latest Allahabad High Court RO Exam Date and the Exam centre will be released soon online. Are you searching for Allahabad High Court RO ARO Selection process, Allahabad High Court RO / ARO Eligibility and Kerala PSC Office Attendant Document verification etc. Allahabad High Court ARO Preparation Tips and Study Materials etc. Check them and happily complete the timetable that you have been scheduled. Also, it is more important to know all such details of the Allahabad High Court CA Syllabus 2021. Go through the entire page to get more details.
Allahabad High Court RO ARO 2021 Review Officer Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board Name||Allahabad High Court|
|Job Role||Review Officer (RO), Assistant Review Officer (ARO)|
|Salary||16500 – 35700|
|Application Fee||100 – 250|
|Examination Conducted Date||Updates Shortly|
|Application Last Date||2021|
|Vacancies No||Various Posts|
Syllabus for Allahabad High Court RO ARO 2021 Review Officer
Part-I – Written Examination Syllabus
Questions will likely be asked from the following sections given below:-
- General Science
- History of India
- Indian National Movement
- Indian Polity, Economy and Culture
- Indian Agriculture, Commerce and Trade
- Population, Ecology and Urbanization(in India Context)
- World Geography & Geography and Resources of India
- Current National and International Important Events
- General Intelligentsia
- Special Knowledge regarding Education, Culture, Agriculture, Industry, Trade, Living and Social Traditions of Uttar Pradesh
- Knowledge of General English and General Hindi of Graduation Level
- Elementary Knowledge of Computers.
Part-II – Computer Knowledge Test Syllabus
A candidate shall be provided with a text in English of approximately 500 words on a computer which he/she shall be required to reproduce on the computer in the same format.
Exam Pattern for Allahabad High Court RO ARO 2021 Review Officer
|Name of the Subject||Number of Questions||Time Duration|
|Written Examination (General Studies,|
Hindi, General Awareness)
|200||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Language of Examination: English and Hindi|
Part-I – Written Exam Pattern :-
- There will be Objective type test comprising of 200 Questions on OMR Answer sheet.
- Written exam will be of Maximum 200 marks.
- Total time duration of written exam will be 03:00 hours (180 minutes).
- There shall be No Negative Marking in objective type test.
- The question paper will be printed in both English and Hindi languages.
- The level of the paper will be consistent with the educational qualification prescribed for examination.
Part-II – Computer Knowledge Test Pattern :-
Five candidates against every vacancy, in each category in order of merit prepared on the basis of an objective type test, shall be called to participate in the Computer Knowledge test.
- There will be a Computer Based Test.
- Written exam will be of Maximum 50 marks.
- Total time duration of written exam will be 20 minutes.
- The question paper will be printed in English language Only.
- Minimum Qualifying Marks : 25 Marks Out Of 50 Marks
- Minimum Speed: 25 Words Per Minute In English Typing On Computer.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?