AIIMS Result 2021 Out – Check Medical Physicist Provisional List Interview, Venue, and Time!! – All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi has released Provisional List Interview, Venue, and Time for Medical Physicist post. These lists of Candidates are found provisionally eligible by the screening committee and those candidates are shortlisted to appear interview on 15.04.2021. Candidates who are going to attend the interview must bring their original documents related to their education qualification. Each candidate will receive an interview letter which has been dispatched through speed post to your address mentioned and also in email. The official notification including the list of selected candidates is given at the end of this post.
|Board Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Name of the Post||Medical Physicist (Nuclear Medicine)|
|Interview Date and Time||15-04-2021 at 8.30p.m.|
|Interview Venue||Dr. Ramalingaswamy Board Room, Director Office, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110029|
|Status||Provisional List Interview, Venue and Time Released|
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Physicist in AIIMS
Candidates should have completed M.Sc., Nuclear Medicine Technology for recognized university / Institute and RSO level II certificate recognized by AERB
Interview Date and Time
Candidates should attend interview on 15-04-2021 at 8.30p.m. at Dr. Ramalingaswamy Board Room, Director Office, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110029
Documents required bringing during interview
- Certificate & Mark Sheet of Matriculation /10th class showing Date of Birth
- Certificate & Mark Sheet of Higher Secondary / 10 +2 examination
- Mark sheet and Degree Certificate of Graduation
- Degree of M.Sc., Nuclear Medicine Technology for recognized university / Institute
- RSO level –II certification recognized by AERB
- Ph.D. Degree & experience certificate if any
- If candidates belong to SC/ST/OBC you should submit your caste certificate at the time of Document Verification
- Candidate should bring the call letter with one recent colored photography and ID proof with photography such as PAN card or Aadhar card or Driving License or Voter ID or Indian Passport etc.
Candidates who are going to attend interview please read the Instructions carefully.
- Candidates should bring original documents to interview
- At the time of the interview if you don’t bring your original documents or your documents doesn’t meet the eligibility criteria you will not be allowed to attend the interview
- The interview may be extended to the next day so candidates should prepare themselves to appear the next day for an interview
- Candidates acquiring the essential qualification and experience after 12th march 2021 cannot be treated as eligible
- If you are employed you should bring a no objection certificate from your employer for appearing the interview
Hello Friends, I am from Haryana. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.