Assam Gramin Vikash Bank (AGVB) Recruitment 2021. Assam Gramin Vikash Bank invites Application for the recruitment of 19 Office Assistant, Attendant & Other Vacancy. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as a link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfil the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply On or before 15-06-2021.
|Article||AGVB Recruitment 2021|
|Category||Latest Government Jobs|
|Notice Released by||Assam Gramin Vikash Bank|
|Name of Post||Office Assistant, Attendant & Other|
|No. of Post||19|
AGVB Recruitment 2021 Job Details :
- Director: 05 Posts
- Faculty: 05 Posts
- Office Assistant: 05 Posts
- Attendant: 04 Posts
Eligible Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Director: Shall be Graduate/Post Graduate. Shall be a retired Officer of Commercial Bank / RRB of Grade not less than Scale-IV, with considerable exposure in Rural Banking. The candidate must have excellent Communication Skills, Managerial Skills and proficiency in English and Assamese. Shall have flair for teaching and should possess sound computer knowledge.
- For Faculty: Shall be Graduate/Post Graduate. Excellent communication skills in local language essential, fluency in Assamese & English will be an added advantage. Shall have flair for teaching and should possess sound computer knowledge, skill in typing in local language essential. Typing skill in Assamese & English will be an added advantage
- For Office Assistant: Shall be Graduate Shall be fluent in speaking and writing local language, fluency in English will be an added advantage. Knowledge in basic accounting will be a preferred qualification. Applicants shall be proficient in M.S Office (Word and Excel), Tally and Internet. Skills in typing in local language is essential, typing skill in English will be an added advantage
- For Attendant: Shall be at least up to VIII standard. The ability to read and write the local language will be preferred.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per AGVB Rules.
Selection Process : Personal Interview.
AGVB Govt Job Location : Assam
How to Apply : The applications for the posts of Director, Faculty, Assistant and Attendant along with the necessary enclosures have to be sent by Registered / Speed Post only in a closed envelope superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST
OF Director or Faculty or Assistant or Attendant” to the following address—
Assam Gramin Vikash Prashikshan Trust
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank
Head Office, Bhangagarh
Guwahati – 781005
A recent photograph should be pasted on the application with signature across it.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Application : 15.06.2021
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link : Click Here Now
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?