Dear Readers, AFCAT released job recruitment notification For 256 Flying Branch & Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Vacancies in AFCAT Recruitment 2020 on their official website careerindianairforce.cdac.in. Those who are eligible for the recruitment can visit their official website portal to apply for the post before 14 July 2020. Candidates have to read the article and all the recruitment details of AFCAT such as Number of Vacancies, Eligibility Criteria, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection Process, and How To Apply For AFCAT Recruitment 2020 very carefully before applying any post. To check more details you can also download their official Notification or visit their official website careerindianairforce.cdac.in.
A lot of Candidates are looking for AFCATand waiting for256 Flying Branch & Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Vacancies in Indian Air Force (IAF). The officials of AFCAT has announced various vacancies in AFCAT Recruitment 2020. A total of 178 vacancies is announced in this recruitment notification. Candidates have to check eligibility criteria to apply for this recruitment. The Last date of submission online for these vacancies is 14 July 2020. After the last date, the department will not accept any application further. The exam will be conducted Written test/ skill test/ interview through allotted exam centres. Date of exam, time and venue will be announced later after the form last date through their official website. check all the details about this recruitment given below:
|Article||AFCAT Recruitment 2020|
|Category||Latest Government Jobs|
|Notice Released by||Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|Name of Post||Flying Branch & Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Vacancies|
|No. of Post||256 Posts|
|Last Date||14 July 2020|
AFCAT Recruitment 2020 Post Details :
- AFCAT (Flying) – SSC – 74
- Ground Duty (Technical ) – AE(L) : PC – 40, SSC – 26 and AE(M) : PC – 23, SSC – 10
- Ground Duty (Non-Technical) – Admin : PC – 23, SSC – 16., Accts : PC – 14, Edn :PC-08,SSC-08
NCC Special Entry
- Flying – 10% seats out of CDSE vacancies for PC and 10% seats out of AFCAT vacancies for SSC
- Meteorology: PC-10 SSC-12
AFCAT Recruitment Education Qualifications :
- For Flying Branch through AFCAT and NCC Special Entry: Candidates should have mandatorily passed with a minimum of 50% marks each in Maths and Physics at 10+2 level and (a) Graduation with minimum three years degree course in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent. OR (b) BE/B Tech degree (Four years course) with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent. OR (c) Candidates who have cleared Section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India)
- For Ground Duty (Technical ) Branch: Candidates with a minimum of 50% marks each in Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level and a minimum of four years degree graduation /integrated post-graduation qualification in Engineering/ Technology OR cleared Sections A and B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India or Graduate membership examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers by actual studies with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
- For Ground Duty (Non-Technical) Branch: Passed 10+2 and Graduate Degree (Minimum three years degree course) in any discipline from a recognised university with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent or cleared section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognised university with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
- For Meteorology: Post Graduate Degree in any Science stream/ Mathematics/ Statistics/Geography/Computer Applications/Environmental Science/ Applied Physics/ Oceanography/Meteorology/Agricultural Meteorology/Ecology & Environment/Geo-physics/Environmental Biology with the minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of all papers put together (Provided Maths and Physics were studied at Graduation Level with a minimum of 55% marks in each).
AFCAT Recruitment 2020 Age Limit :
- Flying Branch: 20 to 24 years
- Ground Duty (Technical/Non-technical) Branches : 20 to 26 years
Selection process: written examination, Officers Intelligence Rating Test & Picture Perception and Discussion test, Psychological test and Group tests / Interview.
AFCAT Govt Job Location : All India
Application Fee :
- For AFCAT Entry: Rs 250 /-
- For NCC Special Entry & Meteorology: Rs Nil
How to apply: Interested candidates can apply online from Indian Air Force official website at – https://careerindianairforce.cdac.in or https://afcat.cdac.in from 15-06-2020 to 14-07-2020
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Hello Friends, I am from Haryana. After earning my Graduate degree in Computer Application, I decided to pursue my passion for Web Designing and Content Writing. My ultimate goal is to become one of the best in my field and continue to deliver high-quality content. Further, I aim to deliver the latest information regarding recruitment to job seekers with accuracy, which shall benefit them in every way possible.